Hair clips or bobby pins
- Make a part starting from the crown of your head (if your hair is already parted, feel free to start with that part).
- Divide your hair into four sections. Be sure to comb each section out to avoid knots or tangles while it sets.
- Spray Powerfix™ Firm Hold Hairspray onto your first section. Then twist the section away from your face. Don’t forget to twist it all the way to the end of that section, so that your hair isn’t stick-straight at the bottom.
- Twist into a bun. No need to make it perfect since it’s an effortless look and is more ideal as a casual curl.
- Repeat for the three other sections. Let your hair sit for some minutes (15-20 min is ideal) or until you have to leave.
- Take out the buns and lightly shake out your hair.
- Spray some Back to the Beach™ Texturizing Mist to enhance the texture of the twists and now you have beautiful, effortless waves.
2. SEXY VOLUMINOUS PONYTAIL
Elastic hair ties
- Start off by sectioning the front part of your hair from your left and right side.
- Tease that first section.
- Spray some Moveable Hold Finishing Hairspray and comb or brush it in back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic tie.
- Keep running your fingers through the top to keep it messy, as you don’t want it to be too smooth.
- Take the bottom half of your hair and make it into a separate ponytail. Make sure both ponytails are secure, so tighten them if need be.
- Next you will tie the ponytails together to create volume.
- Once you have them tied together, take a small strand of hair and wrap it around the hair tie to hide it.
- Spray some Moveable Hold Finishing Hairspray. Add some Shine Drops™ Smoothing Serum for extra shine.